• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Steampunk Mercenaries

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
The movement originated in Darn as an analogue of the rangers of the kingdom and is also active there. Specializes in hunting monsters and fighting criminals in urban environments. Initially, they were a group of enthusiasts, but the great houses liked the idea and they began to actively support the movement, the hunters got the opportunity to undergo military and magical training, thanks to this their effectiveness increased significantly. Darn hunters specialize in carbines, technomagy, air magic and urban combat
Models are created based on works
Syczewski
SonsOfSami
HerrDave

Shooters,
gunfighters
machine
gunners
sniper
bombers
flamethrowers
armored infantry
armored trucks

All soldiers are based on textures https://www.hiveworkshop.com/members/herrdave.234820 /, www.hiveworkshop.com/members/syczewski.290495 and using your own drawing
For texture, remove war3campImported from the path\
Previews
Contents

DarnaReindjerAT (Model)

DarnaReindjerFaerflai (Model)

DarnaReindjerGanfaiter (Model)

DarnaReindjerHMG (Model)

DarnaReindjerMedik (Model)

DarnaReindjerMehTraper (Model)

DarnaReindjerPodrivnik (Model)

DarnaReindjerShotgan (Model)

DarnaReindjerSMG (Model)

DarnaReindjerSnaiper (Model)

DarnaReindjerTraper (Model)

Steampunk Mercenaries (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Same problems with your "Revolutionary sailors" bundle except the Decay Bone issue, where it seems to be fine here.

Macielos

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
Very cool pack, most of them are unique and distinctive.

However, I ran into the same problem I described in the bounty hunters topic Steampunk Bounty Hunters (Fortune Hunters) - most of them make no sound when attacking even when I give them projectile in the object editor. I created 9 units based on this pack and only one - DarnaReindjerMehTraper - makes a sound when shooting.

Also, the flamethrower guy (DarnaReindjerFaerflai) could really use a flame effect on attack, like this one:

Level 7
Very cool pack, most of them are unique and distinctive.

However, I ran into the same problem I described in the bounty hunters topic Steampunk Bounty Hunters (Fortune Hunters) - most of them make no sound when attacking even when I give them projectile in the object editor. I created 9 units based on this pack and only one - DarnaReindjerMehTraper - makes a sound when shooting.

Also, the flamethrower guy (DarnaReindjerFaerflai) could really use a flame effect on attack, like this one:
unfortunately, I have not yet learned how to work with the sound of the model, but I will try to fix it as soon as possible