• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stealth Detection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is there any way i can make this:
Im in stealth / wind walk whatever, when i go (for example 100 range) of a target, i become visible for them, but im still in the stealth form, i mean im my model still looks like im in stealth, but because im too near the target, he will be able to slightly see me?
I've seen it in a couple of maps, if u dont realy understand what i mean - just take the WoW stealth.

Thanks and + rep to all who will help me here!
________
Homemade Vaporizors

Last edited:
Level 5
it happens, people get caught up in complex things in their games that they don't realize a simple to solution to some things. and bloody turds aren't magic sentry and true sight pretty much the same thing? except for the fact that in the game magic sentry is used on towers and not units generally (i said magic sentry myself because i couldnt remeber true sight lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.