• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Statue of Aszune

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Living Statue of Aszune
the Fairy tale say if you stole
the heart of Aszune the
Statue will be alive
and Find her missing heart
if she find the one who stole
here heart she "K I L L" it.........End

Ganon lang ka Simple na Paragraph

Keywords:
units,doodads,props
Contents

Statue of Aszune (Model)

Statue of Aszune (Model)

Reviews
11:31, 22nd Apr 2015 Misha: well.. if you with to make a good statue that comes to life, you'd need to have a small alternate set of animations for it. like (at least) 'Stand Alternate' and 'Death Alternate'. You also need to have 'Morph' and 'Morph...

M

11:31, 22nd Apr 2015
Misha: well.. if you with to make a good statue that comes to life, you'd need to have a small alternate set of animations for it. like (at least) 'Stand Alternate' and 'Death Alternate'. You also need to have 'Morph' and 'Morph Alternate' animations so the unit can shift between a statue form and normal form, like a gargoyle unit. I'll let you tinker on with that..

also, i see the heart and the little effect on it. and it would be good if that effect is animated, or at least billboarded, so it feels in place, and not like some paper-thin 'thing' that added on

so fix all of these and i'll have another look at it