1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Starwars RPG and AOS

Submitted by TharadOr
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

Starwars RPG and AOS (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Catorgry change. Exceed map size permitted at battlenet.
  1. Dr Super Good:
    Catorgry change.

Exceed map size permitted at battlenet.

2. TharadOr

TharadOr

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Report bugs of this map pls

Many trops Are in map ( a little lag maybe) but when they enter top of the Fortress They will be removed

A unit enter A region size of 400-600 pottion fo Flag of the big temple entering unit equal to Player 11

Remove entering unit

3. FerShizzle

FerShizzle

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just played this game, 2v1. And no one liked it. I got to level 2500 within 5 minutes, and I still couldnt kill a storm trooper. And my force (the top one) obliterated the bottom 2 people very quickly. And none of use understood how to play it.

4. OM_60376

OM_60376

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well if FerShizzle is right i got a hint for the creator of this map... SKINS DO NOT MAKE A GOOD MAP GAMEPLAY DOES... i thought you should all know that i've yet to see more than 10 w/ good skins and good gameplay it just seems people are good at making a good map and some at making good skins... anyways im gona download it and host it right now i'll edit this post w/ my reviews :wink:

Edit- no files to extract... *sigh* when posting maps make a copy of it on ur desktop and post that and dont delete the copy until u make another version else there wont be any files to extract...

5. Campir

Campir

Resources:
    Resources:
    THIS MAP IS HORRIBLE!!!!! all u did was for some heroes change there skin. Darthvader is a firelord wanna know ihow i can tell because for 1 his name is a firlord sname for 2 HE HAS ALL FIRELORD ABILITIES ther not even custom. im with OM skins dont make a map gamplay does and this is a sloppy map you attempted to make..