• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
1-Im looking for some stuff from starcraft like the marine firebat medic and ghost voices also their abilities, (like stimpack,clock). and i need to know HOW (lol) put the voices in game, also some zombies models, the nice ones that they are actually full of blood. :p
2-trigger that when an unit run out of mana it stops attack...

Level 3
Code:
Untitled Trigger 003
    Events
        Unit - Paladin 0001 <gen>'s mana becomes Equal to 0.00
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)

for example

or
Code:
Untitled Trigger 003
    Events
        Unit - Paladin 0001 <gen>'s mana becomes Equal to 0.00
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Change ownership of Paladin 0001 <gen> to Player 1 (Red) and Change color

Untitled Trigger 004
    Events
        Unit - Paladin 0001 <gen>'s mana becomes Greater than 50.00
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Change ownership of Paladin 0001 <gen> to Player 1 (Red) and Change color

depends what u wanna do with it when it reaches 0 mana [/code] :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :!:

Level 1
Starcraft Requests

ok note to moderators/admins you may wanna sticky this one cuz there is likely going to be a lot of starcraft requests
OK so here's where we stand
We are in desperate need of a protoss dragoon and zerg stuff, heres a complicated list
TERRAN-
Good ghost model (not just black marine) perhaps same for medic. Dropship, Science Vessel, and Valkyrie. Need Science Facility and Starport buildings, preferrably with attachments available, along with command center comsat station *already have nuke silo*
ZERG-
Much is needed, Broodling, maybe infested terran, Mutalisk, Guardian (i think there is already one but it looks kinda crappy idk), Queen. Many structures missing, Creep Colony, Spore Colony, Hydralisk Den, Evolution Chamber, Extractor perhaps, upgraded hatchery (lair, hive), maybe infested command center, Nydus Canal, Defiler Mound, Spire/Greater Spire, Queen's Nest, and Ultralisk cavern.
PROTOSS-
Dragoon! High Templar (though we could probably just use the Tassadar one) Archon. Advanced Structures like Observatory, Fleet Beacon, Arbiter Tribunal. I think we already have Templar Archives, I'll have to double check.

Ok well for modelers looking for something to make there's plenty of stuff there for you so go ahead and get busy lol. It'd be much appreciated. I'm trying to make a full starcraft map and it just isn't working.
ALSO IMPORTANT- ICONS! there are icons for most of the starcraft stuff, but a few units are missing and most of the structure icons (ex. the terran) are missing. it shouldn't be too hard just to rip them from the game!
Terran missle turret, protoss buildings, zerg buildings! and a few units missing i think dragoon and air units. THX!

Level 2
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DON"T DO THAT TRIGGER ABOVE!!!!!

here is a real way, actually 2

Player 1 (trigger name)
Events
Unit Generic- A Unit is attacked
Conditions
Actions
If Triggering Units mana = to 0
Then order unit to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.