• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model : ghost from starcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Working away on a starcraft-themed map for warcraft3. Everything is going fine, but i'd like to get a model of a female ghost, and a skin to go with. Searched several sites, no such luck finding a suitable model.

The animations used by the existing marine should work fine. As for the appearance, i'd like it to look like Nova, from starcraft: ghost.

It doesn't need to be exact, just the basic idea. The most important part i guess is the head, and a body that matches it, wearing grey armor.

Can find plenty of pics to help http://www.blizzard.com/ghost/screenshotindex.aspx?PageNo=1&Set=0

Of course, i give credit where it's due, i'll put your name in the credits.

Thanks in advance

~Shadows_Call

p.s. or if someone has found a model similar to my request that's already been made, please give me the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.