• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
okay... i got starcraft 2 one day before relase date... and installd it at 12 o clock (night time). well then from that wery moment it was finished installing, i started playing the campaing. then after beating the campaing i, wanted to play a coustom map who was like azeroth wars (wc3) just that it came from starcraft series, that means a map whit space/void and planets who were possibel to enter, and offcourse the Zerg, Terran and Protoss campaings from SC 1 to brood war to SC 2... and the possibility to screw them up (like protoss over running the terran in the midle of the game and make them lose for exampel)

well i had a thougth to create this map my self... but i have no idea how the editor works (i have problems creating new units :cry:) so i m making this thread to ask if someone are working on a such project or if some one are abel to start such a project etc... that would be grate.

Status
Not open for further replies.