• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Starcraft Select Larvea Ability + Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have been having a problem with my larvea selection trigger, for sum reason every time it is used it deslectes wateva the other players in the map are currently selected to.

i remade the roar ability so it didnt do anything really but b a selectable bottom. Then i made a trigger that goes like this;

Select Larva
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to select larvea
Actions
Selection - Select (Units of type Zerg Larvae)

As u can c the trigger selects all larvea unit types when the ability is used. If any1 can help em 2 stop the deselecting problem by improving this trigger plz post ur comments here

Level 10
1. Use "A unit starts the effect of an ability".
2. Try using "Add unit to player's selection" instead.
3. Don't post so many threads. Post all your questions in one.

Level 7
problem solved:)

Thanx qwerty it looks as if it has fixed the problem, i hope. atm the only test i was able 2 do was having all players which were computers in the map with the map entirely visible and i was able 2 select and build units from the larvea, which i was unable 2 do b4 with the previous trigger due the trigger selection every larvea in the visible area of the map duiring play. Ill add u 2 my credits section once my maps r completed.

Level 10
no it's ok. i use a different b.net account name anyways. just post any more questions if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.