• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft 2 Project Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
This is a recruitment for a future mod "aeon of three kings" for STARCRAFT 2.
Not for Warcraft 3.
Please go to this thread for more information about the game
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/starcraft-ii-408/project-development-aeon-three-kings-159887/

Pm me or reply on this thread, or reply on the above thread, to join the team.

Current Team
Apexplosive-script,terrain,concept
Idodik-script,terrain
Zypher-Script

We are looking for some scripters to learn the Galaxy editor together. We are definetly looking for people who can provide ideas for the game, and suggestions. They will be given their credit when the game is released.

If you would like to suggest a hero/item/anything else please post here
threekings
in the suggestions thread

Level 16
For Aslit:
This is going to be a SC2 project. Not for WC3. Until Blizzard confirms if there will be a Hero system, a Hero Maker isn't needed. If you want to propose yourself as an Ability Maker, at least show what have you done. Just don't butt in from nowhere and ask for a critical position (Except for the "Idea-Man" position).

Level 4
Blizzard released that there WILL be a hero system in the galaxy editor. I think the possible options will increase 10 fold with this new editor but I would like to give you the following warning:

Triggering will NOT be GUI! (It will all be done in their new C++ like version of jass.)

Status
Not open for further replies.