• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars Sith vs Jedi version 1.3

Contents

Star Wars Sith vs Jedi version 1.3 (Map)

Level 3
well gemme ur comments...for now its only 1v1 but sooner or later it should get up to 3v3...give me anything that might help the map such ass new models, skins, ect. you may also notice that the terrin is exatly like that of (8) rock quarry....beaucse it is i am a horrialbe terrainer. if any1 wishes to redo the terrain give me credit for everything u didnt do

EDIT: the smilr face wasnet ment to be there...its a ( 8 ) *no spaces*

Level 3
i was close enuff evil -.- and olof it was origanly made for me (sith) to pummel my brother whos always jedi =p so its in dire need of help o.0 if u wanna work on it be my geust...never really was a good map maker....and droids can talk if you put a voice chip in them =p

*EDIT* you should check out my last map its the end of a campagin im making not done yet jsut thought i was a laugh casue u gotta survive for 30 minutes and i got owned in like 2 lol