• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars CTF Hoth Edition v1.00

Contents

Star Wars CTF Hoth Edition v1.00 (Map)

Level 22
Nice map, but has some bugs: Sometimes during entering/exiting a vehicle it warps my hero to the corner of the map, forcing me to repick. And sometime I was allowed to control an AT-ST and a pilot at once, too. If players type "-repick", remove the hero, dont just kill them. Killing them leaves a long line of dead heroes on the side of the screen. Simply removing them will fix that. Next, the AT-STs dont respawn. They should. Pilots cant enter the aircrafts on the stips. Was that intentional or do you HAVE to buy them? Typing "repick" destroyed my shop. I suggesting adding a "hero" boolean comparison rather then "select all units own by player" when killing off heroes. Also, I see this as an AoS with elements of CTF, not CTF with elements of AoS.

Very nice job with the terrain.
-VGsatomi

Level 2
Hmmm. How would you suggest making it so that it is not so much associated with an AoS? Because we do not want this to be anything like any current AoS's. The idea was to get back to the roots of flag capture. You cant level in theis, and you are by no means a powerful character. Perhaps more stealth items would make it more CTF-ish? Help me out here.
Respectfully,
Dildamesh