1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Star Wars BFTF 1.12.01

Submitted by ynosh
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

Star Wars Battle For The Force

Map of Heroes to play on battlenet, LAN or single player.

You can choose between Jedi and Sith.
Each is classified into a type:

LIGHT SIDE

Mentality

Yoda
Skill level 10: Jedi Master Council
Like Master of the Jedi council, Yoda knows all the secrets the Force and it uses it to provide immunity to its allies. |nRequired concentration is too strong so that it cannot also be protected.
Yoda
[​IMG]

Resistance

Mace Windu
Skill level 10: Sai Tok
This was the more dangerous of the "marks of contact" defined by the Jedi Knights of the Old Republic, both for the Jedi and for their opponent. Literally, sai tok meant the bisection of an opponent's body. This was considered a form of butchery by many Jedi Masters, and represented a Sith-like desire to utterly destroy an opponent. It was to be used on in the most extreme situations, and required a Jedi to meditate on the necessity of avoiding it in the future.
Mace Windu
[​IMG]

Qui Gon Jinn
Skill level 10: Reincarnation of the Force
When it dies, Qui Gon will return to the life.
Qui Gon Jinn
[​IMG]

Combat

Obi Wan Kenobi
Skill level 10: ARC troopers
Invokes four ARC troops
Obi Wan Kenobi
[​IMG]

Shaak Ti
Skill level 10: Shaak Teleport
Teleport allows ShaakTi to travel to great distances
Shaak Ti
[​IMG]

BountyHunter and Smuggler

Jango Fett
Skill level 10: Dispersion Bomb
Bombarding an area with rockets, causing a damage of 200 to enemy ground units and close, and stuns for 3 seconds.
Jango Fett
[​IMG]

Han Solo
Skill level 10: Chewi!!
Call to arms to Chewbacca.
Han Solo
[​IMG]

DARK SIDE

Mentality

Sidius
Skill level 10: 66 Order
When the Emperor executes 66 order all the units clone to his around happen to the control of the Emperor. Order 66 does not affect to units ATAT nor the units pertaining to other players.
Sidius
[​IMG]

Resistance

Dooku
Skill level 10: Droidekas
Invokes 4 Droidekas of assault
Dooku
[​IMG]

Anakin
Skill level 10: Darth Vader
Anakin becomes Darth Vader. The systems of the armor of Vader provide an increase of regeneration and power to him.
Anakin
[​IMG]

Combat

Grievous
Skill level 10: Krath Wardroid
Grievous resorts to its four mechanical arms to obtain therefore an advantage of armor of 10, an advantage of 500 points of impact, an advantage of 50 of damage and immunity to the Force abilities during 40 seconds.
Grievous
[​IMG]

Maul
Skill level 10: Two-bladed lightsaber
The two-bladed lightsaber saber provides to Maul a greater capacity battle.
Maul
[​IMG]

BountyHunter

Boba Fett
Skill level 10: Dispersion Bomb
Bombarding an area with rockets, causing a damage of 200 to enemy ground units and close, and stuns for 3 seconds.
Boba Fett
[​IMG]

NO SIDE

Combat, Resistance and Mentality

These heroes can learn No-Side skills from all libraries. Besides the heroes of the Light side can learn Force Strike and the heroes of the Dark Side can learn Force Lightning.

Luke Skywalker(Light Side)
Skill level 10: Skywalker
The Skywalker family have the power of the Force. He receives 30 points of Intelligence, 5 of Resistance and 5 of Combat.
Luke Skywalker
[​IMG]

Asajj Ventress(Dark Side)
Skill level 10: Undisciplined Dark Force
Sacrifices a selected friendly unit to convert their total impact points on Force and 50% in life for Asajj.
Asajj Ventress
[​IMG]

The Jedi and Sith must learn their skills in the sanctuary. Every time they level up receive 15 points of knowledge to spend on these skills.

Mercenaries use the usual system of learning skills.

Some skills can only be used by the Light Side and some by the Dark Side. Learn the skills Darkness or Luminosity to access to them.

All heroes can learn Common skills (from their Side there) and learn skills of resistance, mentality and combat (depending the type of hero)

The player must destroy enemy temple door, enter, and destroy their sacred crystal to win the game.

Excuse my poor English.

[​IMG]

ver 1.8.11

- Translated to English more labels
- Explanations more developed
- Repair some skills with bugs (learning skills)
- Balancing skills and Characters
- More events

(Thanks to Racoon and shadonavan for your advice)

ver 1.10.04

- Two new heroes: Luke Skywalker and Asajj Ventress.(View description up)
- New Shops, normal equipment and force equipment.
- A few new events.
- Some bugs fixed.

ver 1.12.01
- Posibility to play versus computer with enemy heroes. (Choosing from the team selection screen).
- One new heroe: Han Solo. (View description up)
- New Events.
- A special event Arena.
- Four new Force Skills in the library.
- Review of some objects (Change of cost).
- Balancing the Light Forces and Dark Forces.

(Thank you very much to Racoon and SasuhKun for their reviews.)

Thanks to: Illidan(evil)x, Olofmoleman, Rebel-Turret, Domokun and Rao Dao Zao for some of their models. Thanks to Paladon for his Jump and Push system.

Keywords:
Star Wars, Jedi, Sith, Hero Defense, DOTA, Starwars, Darth
Contents

Star Wars BFTF 1.12.01 (Map)

Reviews
17:27, 12th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. Racoon

Racoon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello again. Well I just played the latest version and it is way better than the previous ones- but bugs did pop up as well as balance issues

-For the bacta tanks in each temple, whenever the 1st player on the dark or light side leaves, the bacta tank disappears as well since the 1st player controlled that specific bacta tank
    -Thermal Detonators are WAY too cheap for the damage they do- the price should be around 1200 instead of 100. I planted 15 thermal detonators and destroyed my enemies every time- this is really overpowered. Raise the price a lot.
    -Reincarnation of the Force should be more expensive- 500 is too cheap, 1500 better
    -Pendant of the Force(the item that gives you +150 Force) should be a bit more cheap, maybe 1000 instead of 2000
    -The blue bounty hunter model is Jango Fett not Boba Fett and the brown one is Boba Fett not Jango Fett. The names of the bounty hunters are switched.

Also, do not nerf the damages of the towers or the units- they are fine and balanced not overpowered in any way. I suspect SasuhKun neglects the Force power Force Earthquake to destroy buildings; and generally in my games units get slaughtered against Jedi with their force powers. I feel that the unit and tower balance is perfect.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. ynosh

ynosh

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Racoon Thanks, your opinions are always welcome.

I will make appropriate:

Thermal Detonators to raise 500 (1200 seems excessive to me) but you're right, 100 is too little.
    The Gem of the Force recess to 1000.
    On the crosses I think they're all right, kill a hero attaches great reward and I prefer to be able to access almost always buy a cross.
    I think the bacta tank already fixed and working properly (for the new version of course).
    Jango - Boba ...Uppps
    Soon upload the new version with these changes and a new hero to choose.

Thanks again!

3. ynosh

ynosh

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    New revision is UPLOADED.

ver 1.12.01
    - Posibility to play versus computer with enemy heroes. (Choosing computer/s player from the team selection screen).
    - One new heroe: Han Solo. (View description up)
    - New Events.
    - A special event Arena.
    - Four new Force Skills in the library.
    - Review of some objects (Change of cost).
    - Balancing the Light Forces and Dark Forces.

(Thank you very much to Racoon and SasuhKun for their reviews.)

4. SasuhKun

SasuhKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm. Earthquake... earthquake... I think I know what you are talking about. Well, I still think they're op (not in the latest version though, gonna test it soon). Just low a bit everything on the tower would be good, or put less towers. Also, towers are too cheap for their power... (but I think someone said that before)

5. ynosh

ynosh

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mmmmm, There are many ways to destroy towers. Earthquake Force (Light Reisstance Skill) , Force Twister (Advanced Skill) , with Grenades, with the level 10 ability of Bobba or Jango (now with Han Solo and Chewbacca too with the ability of Chewi) , even with the Lightning Force or Force Strike (Common Dark and Light Skills).

The power of the X-Wing or Advanced Tie Fighter when they are transporting a hero is also helpful.

6. PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper

Resources:
    Resources:
    the mape is intersting, but the funny thing is that you can fix the gate with a R2 unit.
    Its also not easy to understand were to get your abilities.
    Othere wise the models are a spot on.=)

7. ynosh

ynosh

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, you can fix the door with the R2D2. Also , if you ride an R2D2 in an X-wing you can use the extra ability of X-wing (Thermodinamic Bomb).

Thank you for trying the map.

8. animewidri2

animewidri2

Resources:
    Resources:
    There its a unprotected version? :)

9. ynosh

ynosh

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's protected, sorry.

10. animewidri2

animewidri2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aw! Why? :goblin_cry:
    I want some of the models of this awesome map :(

11. ynosh

ynosh

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    When I uploaded I preferred leave protected until he was completely finished.

12. GoddessVero

GoddessVero

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nice map, really nice map.
    Some bugs, some lore error, but very good map.

5/5

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015