• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Destroyer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Destroyer skin I made inspirited by a picture of Samwise located here: http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/warcraft_samwise033c.html#gallery
Contents

Star Destroyer (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: This looks like a CnP of the artwork for this model, no no

M

THE_END: This looks like a CnP of the artwork for this model, no no

Level 4
First off, you can remove it, by going back into the same area you added it and clicking the DELET BUTTON.

Second, I reccomend you remove it, because its bad.
I Mean, not just one part either. The skin is a mess of scribbles.

Samwise would beat you to death if he saw this...

Level 4
Double posting is bad. Defending your low quality skin is worse.

If your gonna even attempt to make this like Samwise's picture, yuo need to start from scratch, and emulate every single detail of the picture. The details must be clear and exact.

Level 3
First sorry for the doublepost, I already 've seen and deleted it.
Second I know that I'm not that good skinner, but I'm still trying to get better.
Third it should just be related to Samwise's picture, not be a copy (else I would've used cnp and just painted it over the original destroyer). I said I just was inspirited.
The point with the details I will check out.

Try skinning the face or the armor part of the destroyer... it's extremely difficult. :wink: But not too extreme, if even I managed to skin there.