• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

standard triggers hero respawn in 2 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi there .. i want to ask the triggers to make hero respawn like pudge wars
like this picture:
ramudengtenan.jpg

what should i do first? im so confusing .. anyone help me? this is for 2 teams (team 1 & team 2)
Thanks before
:goblin_boom:

Level 20
Create a point array and set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 left side, and 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 the right side. When a Pudge has to revive, if the player index of the owner of the unit is less than or equal to 5, then reviev pudge at Point[Random Integer Between 1 and 5]. Else, Revive pudge at Point[Random Integer Between 6 and 10.]

You can set the points using JASS X/Y or using "Center of Region" and 10 small regions.

DSG if he don't know how to respawn hero in 2 different locations using GUI then how you expect from him to check script with over 5000 lines of jass code.

Anyway just do next, when hero die, wait XX sec, then revive triggering unit on triggering unit starting location.
You can pan camera for owner of triggering unit to it's location later and so on.

Level 2
Create a point array and set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 left side, and 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 the right side. When a Pudge has to revive, if the player index of the owner of the unit is less than or equal to 5, then reviev pudge at Point[Random Integer Between 1 and 5]. Else, Revive pudge at Point[Random Integer Between 6 and 10.]

You can set the points using JASS X/Y or using "Center of Region" and 10 small regions.
Thanks for help bro :goblin_good_job:

Look at how they did it in pudge wars. If the map does not open in the editor use a MPQ browser to view the map script directly.
oh, where i can get the MPQ browser, sir? thanks ..

DSG if he don't know how to respawn hero in 2 different locations using GUI then how you expect from him to check script with over 5000 lines of jass code.

Anyway just do next, when hero die, wait XX sec, then revive triggering unit on triggering unit starting location.
You can pan camera for owner of triggering unit to it's location later and so on.
Thanks for help, sir .. i'll try

to all : Thanks for fast responses guys .. you're awesome :ogre_haosis:

You can find it here for example: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools.php

• This
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 20.00 seconds
      • Set p = ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) start location)
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at p, Show revival graphics
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to p over 0.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation ( udg_p )

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
oh, where i can get the MPQ browser, sir? thanks ..
The internet...

Hive workshop has a few in its tools section but those are mostly dated. There is a high quality one provided by the team that makes the most popular MPQ library and the one I recommend but I forget its name (not on my computer atm). There is also some experimental one advertised in the tools forum that some person has just made that uses the mentioned library but I have no idea if it is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.