Stampede Custom Art

Level 4
Hi, I am working on a custom ability that is based on the Stampede ability. For now, I basically just want the ability to work like Stampede but with instances of the "Crushing Wave" model crossing the screen instead of instances of the usual lizards crossing the screen. I tried changing the "Art - Missile Art" property of the spell from its default to the "Crushing Wave" model but that makes it so nothing at all appears when the spell is cast. Does anyone know of a way that I can achieve my desired effect? Thanks!

Level 4
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, that's probably the issue. I'm on an older version of the game so I'll probably need to update. Would updating cause any of my old maps to become unplayable or anything like that? I've heard that some updates cause certain triggers to stop working. I haven't done anything too fancy with the editor so I'm not too worried about it but I just want to be sure.

Level 41
I've heard that some updates cause certain triggers to stop working.
The only time functionality was removed was 1.24b for the H2I return bug. You’re probably already past that. They also did change the relative orientation of pitch/roll/yaw at one point and that would mess with triggers that expected those to work one way.

Note that it sounds like Nichilus did not try using the same model you did. Crushing wave probably has no named animations at all (it just exists and does its thing), whereas the default kodo and wisp definitely do. Sometimes models without a named animation can behave strangely when substituting for an effect that expects them.