• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stamina (using mana) System Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am in need of a stamina system. preferably GUI

whenever the hero attacks (regular attacks), it subtracts a to later be determined amount of the hero's current mana. if the hero's mana is 0, he will be unable to attack.

when the spell "run" (based on defend, can be turned off and on)is active, an (later to be determined) amount of mana is subtracted from his current mana for every 100 range (or maybe more/less) that he moves. if the hero's mana reaches 0, the run spell will be turned off and will no longer remove mana unless turned back on.

ive messed with it and cant seem to find the correct way to do this. any help is appreciated.

Level 5
this helps some, but overall i am still lost on how to really get it all together.
thank you for your suggestion, but i am still in need of a system or a step by step how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.