• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stacks items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi...Can anyone help me with a ``map`` which is in it the trigger with stacks items...i want to stacks pot and requirement items...like stones and iron ore :)

Level 12
It will stack 'em too. You'll just need to move the items you want to stack to category Charged in OE.

Edit: try not to double-post. Use the
edit.gif
button below.

Level 5
i`m sory about that :(... i made it...i have 1 more problem, if you can help me. I want to create an item with a spel(i know this)...but if i have 10 stacks same items...like 10 claws of attack...when I use my spell takes only 5 of 10... can i do this?

You mean removal of 5 charges per use? If so,
  • It
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Uses an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-class of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Charged
    • Actions
      • Item - Set charges remaining in (Item being manipulated) to ((Charges remaining in (Item being manipulated)) - 4)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Charges remaining in (Item being manipulated)) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Triggering unit)
          • Item - Set life of (Last dropped item) to 0.00
          • Item - Remove (Last dropped item)
        • Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.