• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] stack per attack help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
so i got a big question,
when my hero has the ability for when he attacks a unit, he gets a stack of damage that will last for 5 seconds. my hero can increase the stacks for every attack he makes, which increases the damage also.
but i want to limit it to 5 stacks only.
how can i do this script. (yes i have experience in GUI) i just don't know how to setup the variables and the whole script itself without some ideas from other scripts.
can somebody nice give me a helping hand? :wconfused:

Level 2
If you mean that the hero gains more damage when using the ability then you need to use a custom stat system. Wc3 doesn't support upgrading damage so that is the easiest way to do it. There are a few here on the hive in the spells section.

erm maybe the answer of Nichilus is one of the answers :) also forgive me if i get you guys confused about the description.

Level 2
You need to keep a check of how many attacks he made in an integer variable and then you compare values => if the saved number < 5, then increase integer value and increase damage.

well that's one of the answers i was looking for but how exactly i can set the variable to track the hero's attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.