• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Squad System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys i'm making some kind of rts map and in need a trigger/system where when i train a unit it comes with uncontrollable units that follow that unit
Example: I Train a Captain, After Training that Captain will have uncontrollable footman,rifleman and knight that follow him.
Please i need something like that and please make it on trigger

AND if only possible
Captain Regenerates Footman,Rifleman,Knight when he is Regenerating Health/Mana or whatever
Captain Loses Health/Mana in Each Unit that dies

Level 3
Thanks but 1 problem is that i don't know how to make it for a training unit Example: I train a captain then it summons footman,archers,knights around it and acts as squad
Can you please modify the trigger to make it act that way? would add rep to you if you could give me what i want :)

Level 3
do you have good knowledge on triggers? can you please make me one? A template is fine for me (Trains Captain then knight,rifleman,footman spawns near captain)

Status
Not open for further replies.