• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SPIRIT INHABITANTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
need a spell that when a hero dies, with the spell activated, the owner can choose another hero to control. it could be temporarily or until that hero dies. I think it is a cool ability. it could also be like reincrnation where u only need to have it learned alrdy to use it. so breifly, when heroes dies, owner selects new hero as host.

Level 11
Hmm... I didn't really get how the spell works. If your hero dies, when the spell is activated? How can you activate it? How long it lasts if activated? What does activation mean? Frenzy like or Divine shield like? And where do you select that hero from? A list of heroes or a hero from the battlefield? It's confusing... more info please.

Level 3
ok, its kinda like, if u activate the ability, it can turn on a trigger, when the hero dies with the ability activated, than you get to select a hero using a targeting system thingy, or u can be allowed to select the hero when it is activated and it stays for a certain time until u die or the ability ends. SO, you can like target a hero with it like a spirit link thing or you can just activate it like divine sheild so that when u die, a trigger would allow you to select a hero on the field. specific enough?

Level 11
I personally have no idea about how to make such a system with targetting the hero itself... I am aware of what you want and I can do the hero part itself but I cannot SELECT the hero. Hmm... I might come with a dialogue system but I need some patience. I like this idea... I will try to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.