• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spiked Carapiece....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
With Spiked Carapiece It Says It Does XX% Of The Attackers Damage Back To The Attackers BUT It Only Does The Effect If The Attacker Is A Melle Unit.
My Unit Wont Be Using That Kind Of Attack At All
A - It Will Be Ranaged
B - It Will Be An Item With The Spell Pheonix Fire That Is Doing The Attackling. (Ever Played Tank Wars? Battle Ships?) :twisted: :twisted:
C - It Will Also Be An Item With The Spiked Carapiece Ability. :lol:

Any Ideas How I Can Make The Spiked Carapiece Ability Work With The Ranged Attacks? :?:

Level 5
RE: Spiked Carapace

Hey man :!: Umm well it would probably have to be a trigger ability.

Well, also you should probably look in the spells category.

Level 3
Oh the top of my head I can't really think of any abilities in the game that return X damage to all types of damage (range included).

It'll probably be a trigger involving you to do a damage action to a target for ("Damage Taken" * .XX percent) like .25 for 25%.

Level 4
K Tanks Guys All Mess Around With Editor And Try And Make A Good Trigger To Do It :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.