• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spiderlord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
The inspiration behind this model came from Grendel's Nerubian Infector, and that it seem the new upload trend is edits of Blizzards models. Also this idea came from reading about Anu'barak and found that there is no images or models of the Nerubian Spiderlords before they became undead (unless you count Blizzard's creep). I realize its not the prettiest model out there, but I figured it could be useful if anyone wanted to do a "Rise of the Lich King Campaign" or something along those lines. I will also release a darker one as well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Update xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re-wrapped shoulder plates goatee and "hoodie" for lack of a better term

Keywords:
Nerubian, Spider, Spiderlord, Spider Lord, Crypt Lord, Anu'Barak, not undead
Contents

Spiderlord (Model)

Spiderlord (Model)

Reviews
11:38, 10th Nov 2012 Tarrasque: Animations are the same. The mesh of the body is the same. You changed the wrap? I dont think thats enough.

M

11:38, 10th Nov 2012
Tarrasque: Animations are the same. The mesh of the body is the same. You changed the wrap? I dont think thats enough.

Level 49
i like it, additional nerubian models are always welcome here. though the wrap could use some fixes mainly the legs. and you could change the team colored crypt lord shoulders to the team colored arms of the nerubian spider lord.