• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Spider mine trigger help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need help 2 make a trigger like spider mines on starcraft.

- Once unit is constructed it starts with all spider mines in invertory.
- The unit isnt a hereo but needs 2 have a item invertory.
- The unit only has a limit of 3 spider mines
- the spider mines become invisible when dropped
- Spider mines explode wen enemy enters promixity of mines range which i think is 300

if any1 could help me create or give me an idea on when 2 start on this trigger plz post ur replys here

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
1. edit goblin land mines so they fit your requirement as an item.

2. make a trigger with unit event finishes construction and condition unit type = vulture and action give unit item type of Mines.

3. Make a trigger with event uses a item OR casts a spell (the choice is yours) and a condition to chech that it is vulture mines and then make the actions if unit has item of type = false then remove ability (vulture inventory) else do nothing.

This should help you although the triggeres I said might not have the corect event condition and action names as i said since this was typing quickly.

THIS NEEDS NO JASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.