• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbook cooldown only works for level 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So i just made a hero ability based on spellbook which has 4 levels and contains 2 passive abilities:

1. Spell shield that reduce magic damage cast to my hero (based on defend ability)
2. Spell block that blocks a targeted spell to my hero (the one that based on item ability called spell shield amulet)

the problem is, on level 1 when enemy cast a spell to my hero the cooldowns shows up (which activate the spell block) but, on level 2 until 4, i can't see the cooldown anymore, I don't know what's wrong with it, i've tried to experiencing my self to change the "shared cooldown" field but nothing change.

Any suggest?

Last edited:
Level 19
So i just made a hero ability based on spellbook which has 4 levels and contains 2 abilities:

1. Spell shield that reduce magic damage cast to my hero (based on defend ability)
2. Spell block that blocks a targeted spell to my hero (the one that based on item ability called spell shield amulet)

the problem is, on level 1 when enemy cast a spell to my hero the cooldowns shows up (which activate the spell block) but, on level 2 until 4, i can't see the cooldown anymore, I don't know what's wrong with it, i've tried to experiencing my self to change the "shared cooldown" field but nothing change.

Any suggest?
Did you remove the spell book from the tech tree?
I don't know why you would be getting these errors at all in the first place.
The only conclusion I can make is that it is using the cooldown of the spell book its self

Level 3
There. i've attached a map for you to check, i didn't know how to explain this to you, i just didn't get it works.

Attachments

• Spellbook cooldown.w3x
    19.1 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.