• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SpellBar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi, i've been thinking about the UI interface and i was looking at Anachron inventory system and something poped into mind that i think is Brilliant but extremely difficult, only a vJasser can do this but if you get it right, that guys will change how we play Warcraft 3...

The Spellbar would look like this basically and this would probably be the best layout too... these are just examples..[paint edited lol]

da1021b210558aae6f4ee760fd57fa1b.jpg

b26d9552cf0b77c75ca1b9c05608ced3.jpg

be6f3ce8cae74c81bdf274bd5af7cc9c.jpg

As you looked at the pics you would see that there are 8 slots...
if you have spells in there maybe you can override the shortcut systems to something like the following " Q W E R T Y U I "...to make thing more simple...

Something that might be a problem is that how do you get the spell there?... maybe you must make it per character type...or something lol...

there is something that might help so here a link to that...
Click here

Status
Not open for further replies.