• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for an Undead/Skeleton Garithos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was just looking for heromodels, and saw Garithos... noone likes this guy somehow. So i made some spells for him, but i got the feeling that this guy would be much cooler if he would been undead.
Maybe an arthas like horse and a skeleton body but still with the armor on, maybe there could some parts missing of the armor.

If you have something like this please share it with me, i didnt found anything on it.

Level 6
Ok thanks guys...

Well the first one looks nothing like i want him to look except the horse :p
The burning stuff the weapon and the armor fails. I want a heavy armoured one.

The skin posted doesnt seem to work for me, i imported it changed the path to textures\lordgarithos.blp even created a textures folder in my wc3 folder.
Nothing seems to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.