• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Airship - Blood Elf - Empire - Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've been looking around for a good model of something that would fit in the Warcraft Universe that flys and could transport units. I see lots of Helicopters, Planes, etc. I was looking for something for a Blood Elf Race I'm making, but with Human Architecture. I;E: Mechanical Man's Building Pack and the General's Blood Elf Pack. The closest thing I can find is Goblin War Baloon, which doesn't really work. A RED plated Human Flying...Killerthing from WoW (the one in Icecrown and Deepholm) would work, or a seperate model that looks like a mix between magic, beauty, and Tech (I;E, BE). I don't think Bllood Elves have any real means of Air Transport. While Teleporting would be a Protoss like transport system, it really doesn't look right with the building style.

Of course, if you know something like this already, let me know. Maybe I'm not using the correct search strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.