• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell-z 1.10

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A small collection of spells I created, with a team survival gameplay. Commands-
-cheat
-ress

Use -cheat if you just want to try out the spells, not bothering to "unlock" them all with kills. Warning - do not upgrade the spells too much or they will lagg up the game.

Feedback is vital as I cannot log on to battle.net

Keywords:
Spell, spellpack, spell-z, survival, rocky
Contents

Spell-z 1.10 (Map)

Reviews
20:04, 20th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected 1) Wrong section (it's not a playable map). 2) Memory leaks (causes lag). 3) Integer A/B (can be overwritten, use integer loops). 4) Not MUI (spells must be at least MPI to be accepted). You can...

M

20:04, 20th May 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

1) Wrong section (it's not a playable map).
2) Memory leaks (causes lag).
3) Integer A/B (can be overwritten, use integer loops).
4) Not MUI (spells must be at least MPI to be accepted).

You can leave a comment if you disagree with one of the above statements or wish further information, though I can't guarantee a reply.