• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paintball Revolution 1.10!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Welcome to Paintball Revolution!
Choose between 3 different game modes:
Free For All- you and your friends lock and load and have a good old game of paintball first to 30 kills wins!
Capture the Flag- fight against the other team (indicated by T1/T2 when hosting) and try to capture each other's flag! First to 5 captures wins
Team Deathmatch- Team up with your friends and have good game of Red vs Green to 50 kills
Controls:
Hold up to shoot and let go to stop shooting
Move like in any normal game in Warcraft 3(this is posted due to a high volume of questions i got while testing this game)
Credits:
Models
Space Marine model by Pyramidhe@d
Paintball model(beachball model) by D.O.G.
Destroyed Building/Trash models by Punisher_x, Illidan(Evil)X and xXm0rpH3usXx
System(s)
Camera by Re8eL
All other triggers done by thebiggest.noob/noob134
NOTE: thebiggest.noob is my b-net account name and this map is NOT protected so please do not edit without my permission
This is my second completed map and second map uploaded on the hive so please post any constructive criticism or suggestions you have
Things to Expect:
More game modes
Optional controls
Updates:
1.10- Removed all known leaks to me
Changed Unit Sound Set/Icon
Removed Worker Classification
Changed maximum hero level to 5
Changed Blink's Description

Keywords:
Paintball, Revolution, Paintball Revolution, Capture the Flag, Free For All, Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch
Contents

Paintball Revolution 1.10! (Map)

Reviews
15:21, 21st May 2009 bounty hu15:19, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: The map is really poorly made, please don't submit your work here, use Epicwar instead. Rejected.

M

15:21, 21st May 2009
bounty hu15:19, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The map is really poorly made, please don't submit your work here, use Epicwar instead. Rejected.

GLB

GLB

Level 8
I had just tested the map. It's funny and may be interessting when playing with friends. It needs some more items and it's not easy to control the hero but aside this it's cool. Keep on working.

Level 3
This is so bad it's not funny. Ugly terrain man, looking at it hurts my eyes...; you didn't change shit about the heroes or skills, and you can even see the dummy unit the hero shoots as an idle worker. Only good things were the triggers, which are full of leaks and wrongly made. Most of the triggers are named "Initialization 1" "Initialization 2" "Untitled Trigger 001"...
Damn, dude, work on it, don't submit it because "it looks nice".

Well now... let's see.
First of all, POLISH THE MAP A BIT for god's sake. You have a fucking space marine named Paladin with paladin's soundset and icon, and with only one skill (Blink) that you can only use once. You didn't even change the skill to fit the map. Come on! It looks like a map made in 5 minutes with some triggers pasted there.

Sorry for this. Had to do it. But don't take it bad, just... polish the map a bit please, it's horrible now.

Level 9
This is so bad it's not funny. Ugly terrain man, looking at it hurts my eyes...; you didn't change shit about the heroes or skills, and you can even see the dummy unit the hero shoots as an idle worker. Only good things were the triggers, which are full of leaks and wrongly made. Most of the triggers are named "Initialization 1" "Initialization 2" "Untitled Trigger 001"...
Damn, dude, work on it, don't submit it because "it looks nice".

Well now... let's see.
First of all, POLISH THE MAP A BIT for god's sake. You have a fucking space marine named Paladin with paladin's soundset and icon, and with only one skill (Blink) that you can only use once. You didn't even change the skill to fit the map. Come on! It looks like a map made in 5 minutes with some triggers pasted there.

Sorry for this. Had to do it. But don't take it bad, just... polish the map a bit please, it's horrible now.

First of all sorry for terrain i am not very good at that but i will try to improve(it is supposed to look like a desert). And i forgot to remove worker classification and change sound set on units etc. which i will do when i update. When you saw the triggers named Initialization 1/2 and Untitled Trigger 001 they only take up about 7 triggers at most. Also all the leaks i know of which i will remove when i update are ones when respawned, moving flags, and 3 sound ones. Overall, they are not enough to affect gameplay too much i have hosted this many times on battle.net and nobody has complained or noticed any lag even when i ask them. Also, please try to be a little more constructive i know you mean well and thanks for criticism i will do my best to improve
-noob134
P.S. thebiggest.noob is my b.net name
EDIT: Updated Version 1.10!

Last edited: