• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Wars !

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
SPELL WARS !!!

A mini-arena, which has 12 Heroes, 6 on each side, has more mood-FFA where everyone is against everyone, is a single player map, ie and you alone, the rest is the computer, the heroes have no damage ie they do not attack is only possible cause damage Nois enemies with magic spells you have 7 6 that requires mana and one that has requirimento mana, the game ends when you die, or when you kill everyone.

2lut08z.png

Keywords:
Hero Arena
Contents

Spell Wars ! (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/05 18:18:36 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Rejected] Orcnet's Review: Spell Wars ! (No Version/s Stated) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Oct/05 18:18:36
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Rejected]
Orcnet's Review:

Map Review
Spell Wars ! (No Version/s Stated)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Spell Wars !" is an 'Hero Arena' that lets you take control on a night elf hero that has 6 casting abilities for use against other enemy night elf hero. Since the game is played solo, your optional decision for the game is to kill all 6 enemy heroes since the game does not have any winning condition nor does defeat.

"After a few tests, the game is not enjoyable, was their any missions or conditions to win this game rather than export standard spells and let the AI do all the work? for me this game play was pointless plus the single player compatibility, the game doesn't end even you have killed all those heroes or even you get killed."

Terrain

th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain was too basic, I can actually build up that similar terrain in a few minutes without memorizing it, could you at least read useful tutorials about terrains? if so what happened here?."

Management

addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"I'm not sure if I'm still going to give out my ratings on this game, first of all the in-game has Non-English texts that can confuse the player, some hotkey buttons that has desame controls, and everything else was too plain, enemy heroes are too hard to kill and this only took my time just to play a simple game. I suggest you to 'at least' increase the theme of your game with more spice, such as item shops, goals, mini-games etc. also for the terrain, UI's, your map's description and some cool stuff to add in this work, I hope I have expressed this review very clearly and good luck with this."

View attachment 118294
View attachment 118295
View attachment 118296
View attachment 118297
View attachment 118298
View attachment 118299

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/1553%F

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 4
What you have to do?
-Improve your description and get inspire from description expert.
-Put some screenshots/videos.
-Put "Credits to:..."
-Tell us more about the map.

If you do not follow this steps,your resources may no chance to get approve by Resources Moderator.
Think carefully,lad.

Level 10
What you have to do?
-Improve your description and get inspire from description expert.
-Put some screenshots/videos.
-Put "Credits to:..."
-Tell us more about the map.

If you do not follow this steps,your resources may no chance to get approve by Resources Moderator.
Think carefully,lad.

Tomorrow I'll try to improve the topic, which is to walk through without time.

Level 30
Map Review
Spell Wars ! (No Version/s Stated)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Spell Wars !" is an 'Hero Arena' that lets you take control on a night elf hero that has 6 casting abilities for use against other enemy night elf hero. Since the game is played solo, your optional decision for the game is to kill all 6 enemy heroes since the game does not have any winning condition nor does defeat.

"After a few tests, the game is not enjoyable, was their any missions or conditions to win this game rather than export standard spells and let the AI do all the work? for me this game play was pointless plus the single player compatibility, the game doesn't end even you have killed all those heroes or even you get killed."

Terrain

th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain was too basic, I can actually build up that similar terrain in a few minutes without memorizing it, could you at least read useful tutorials about terrains? if so what happened here?."

Management

addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"I'm not sure if I'm still going to give out my ratings on this game, first of all the in-game has Non-English texts that can confuse the player, some hotkey buttons that has desame controls, and everything else was too plain, enemy heroes are too hard to kill and this only took my time just to play a simple game. I suggest you to 'at least' increase the theme of your game with more spice, such as item shops, goals, mini-games etc. also for the terrain, UI's, your map's description and some cool stuff to add in this work, I hope I have expressed this review very clearly and good luck with this."

WC3ScrnShot_100512_232658_01.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_100512_232708_02.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_100512_232710_03.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_100512_232720_04.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_100512_232739_05.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_100512_232801_01.jpg

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif