• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
:vw_wtf:

Hi needed someone to do a spell for me it's more like a grappling hook
but in different direction here's the pic:

30mwo5y.jpg

Two hooks will move diagonal (any angle you prefer or 45 degrees)
and the caster/hero will move forward as the hook will also follow, and inflict damage

• Spell Name: Adrenaline Dash
  • MUI/GUI
  • Target Point Ground
  • those black arrow in the picture is the hook (SFX use The Tip of hook and the chain of the hook
  • two hooks will stop at the nearest doodads or units reach
  • Mana 100 and cooldown 5 seconds
  • Inflict (attack X 10)damage in AOE 150
  • Distance made 750

pls, really need it, to my map...:goblin_cry:

I already have made the models and the only spell left is this one
i'll give credits + rep.....

Last edited:
Level 7
The picture isn't really clear . Do you mean that the caster summons two hooks in two negative directions , Then the hooks fly a bit towards 45 and 225 angle , then they stop in the very close doodad or unit , but you said they follow the caster when the caster moves . I don't understand

after the caster will dash forward, two hooks would likely bend (like in pudge war) and will return back to the caster....

sorry for bad english...

Level 7
Hmm You mean :

The Unit throws two hooks in angle 45 left and right . They move towards these two angles , then the unit moves forwards and the hooks move with him . Hitting AOE units and stops in the nearest doodad . Is that what you meant?

yeh,"two hooks will embeds itself in the first doodads/units it hits" and the unit will move forward towards the target point ground and inflict damage AoE...

so it's more like a "sling shot"

Level 1
Just to clarify and see if i'm correct I believe he is saying he shoots two hooks in front of him (i don't know if he wants the hooks to grab anything or just the ground) which then propels the hero forward and the hero, and I guess what the hero hits it does damage too? How do you want it to do damage? Like a spear or what?

Oh and after the hero is ahead the two hooks follow him and just idk disappear I guess xD

Level 15
@a.chinese.kid : Haha you're wrong . I understood what he meant exactly . And Now I am working on it right now . It isn't easy but I will make my effort :D . He means that the hero shoots two hooks from two angles , from right = ( (Facing Of Hero) - 45) and from left ((Facing of Hero)+45) then the hooks will launch forwards till they paste with a doodad or a cliff . Then the hero will use the hooks as a support to jump forwards with an incredible speed towards the Point Target causing AOE damage like War Stomp . The hooks are like 'Spiderman's Silk' but the hero will be on the ground and not flying xd

Level 4
By "attack" he means basic attack damage of the unit casting this spell. But I'm not sure this can be made in GUI. Although, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.