• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I need a "aura-system", dont know what i mean, i will explain you:
I want to make 3 different auras (for example: mana reg., thorns and +armour) i want that if u have skilled all the 3 auras that only one is aktivated at the same time.
3 auras 1 aktivated:
mana reg. disabled---> wont give any mana regeneration,
thorns aktivated ----> give thorns ability,
+armour disabled ----> wont give any armour.

You can change the aktivated auras all the time, for those who know diablo2, knowwhat i mean. i hope someone can help me with that

Level 8
oh god..
that "aktivate" gave me a headache. Its spelled "Activate".

if you want an aura system like that, you will have to use triggers for that, and putting 3 different spells for each aura which are based on something like war stomp, and others. you should create a dummy unit if thorns aura is pressed for example, and the dummy will have that aura. once changed, it will kill all possible dummy aura units in the map and will spawn the aura you selected..

Status
Not open for further replies.