• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell Request] Gunman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have a small spell request- just so you know I tryed it myself by editing a few other existing spells but had no luck.:cry:

It is for a map me and my friend is working. ( A Starship troopers style defense) with a twist of course).

Gunman is to be like the existing sniper spells but a bit differant, you control a marine that when walks into a place (gun emplacement) is able to controll a gun (seperate building or unit) and use its Zoom (like from Sniper System - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site) and move via arrows - I need it so that when the gun rotates so does the marine so it looks like hes holding it (using weaponless model) I have prepared an image but may be insufficient.

Please help!!:grin:

Attachments

• scop.JPG
    scop.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.