• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

-=Spell Problems(doesn't work)=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey folks its me again :grin:

I am doing spells again :bored:

I am working with WEU....with advanced triggers...I have some wacky ideas but always return errors...

Spell No.1: Sword Saint [3 Level spell]

Chance to evade/critical 5% per level with buff Stunned(pause) durations; 0.25, 0.5 and 0.75 sec.

Trigger part:

All i want to do is Decrease Hero armor by 3xLevel of ability (Sword Saint) and increase Movement speed by 5% x Level of Ability (Sword Saint)

Spell No.2: Bladesweep [4 Level spell]
Base spell: Warstomp

problem 1: Casting animation Blademasters Bladestorm Spin (Casting unit is Blademaster...) I need animation names or i dont know what... Only want to Blademaster do 1 spin and cast a spell.

problem 2: Spell does not Stun units but does some damage and Slide(push back, like SB Greater bash in DotA..]

Help me out with that if someone can:thumbs_up:

THX!:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 7
I still a begginer but from all wisdom that I regain right here maybe I can help...

For skill #1
For armor down maybe you can use an devotion aura with 10 AoE which give negative effect(it have 4 level of course) and you can level up it skills with your trigger, speed up with % never I try before... maybe it's can be used from unholy aura??

For skill #2
if I still remember that's 4 string, attack-walk-stand-spin for make the enemies slide I never learn it but I can move them all at 1 hit but it will not looks like slide.....

Status
Not open for further replies.