• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Import and Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
[Spell] Import and Edit

Hey guys who's up for a challenge?

Its been a while but I'm back to help my friend with a map of his. Although I have a problem.

In the map we basically need two versions of a Leap spell. I don't mind if you have to completely rework it, but the story is baassee made me the spell for my map a long time ago which worked great. But now it doesn't seem to work at all even though I'm pretty sure I imported it into our map correctly. It comes up with 200+ errors and since then I noticed no JASS scripts that I add into the map appear to work either, I obey all the importing instructions and procedures as far as I know (I don't know if it has something to do with my wc3 version or my computer). But I can live with that problem as long as I get these two spells working in the map.

Basically I need someone to import the spell into the map for me, and ideally change the configurations part (effect, distance, hit damage, etc) to GUI so I can change them myself. If this isn't possible then these are the changes I need done:

The first version:

- Fixed range of 550, no casting animation, no effect, full control after leap no stopping order.

The second version:

- Ground targetable not instantly activated on cast, no effect, a non level increasing maximum range of 550, close minimum range, no casting animation, full control after leap no stopping order.

Otherwise everything else is just how I need it, of course if something isn't possible that's ok, and its also ok if you have to change some things.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for considering to assist me; I'll give credits and my eternal thanks if you can help :)

Attachments

• Curse of Anubis V1.6.w3x
    6.6 MB · Views: 44
  • baassee.Pounce.v1.1.w3x
    50.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.