• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell ideas-COOL Spells(Warning:Big And Cool Enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Sorry about my speech i'm from greece and my english are not so good :oops: (all spells r Hero Spells)

Spell suggestions
-Run through-the caster becomes invisible(becomes BLademaster's mirror image special art) and and gains the ability to walk through units,and while he passes through units they take damage.The unit turns into normal at the target spot.

-Demon Pray-the caster gains the control of an enemy unit(like CHARM),but with a big difference after X secs the unit explodes(kills it self) and deals heavily dmg at the units that are around it(ability gains at the sixth lvl).

-kilimaxa....-I dont Remember exactly the nane,but is is one of steiner's ability that gains it with the Exculibur from FF9,if you have played FF9 you know how it looks like. :wink:

-Multi Aura-This is a simple spell(I Thing).Endurance,Vampiric,thorns,devotion,unholy and Brilliance in ONE aura.

-Ninja's Speed Attack-The caster moves Very fast for 3 secs and finaly he dissapears for xSec(BLademaster's mirror image special art).After that And while the caster is dissapeared Blade master's Mirror Image Special Art appears on the target imobilize him for X secs and damages him over time and then the hero appears at the casting place.

-Meteo-the Hero Jumps into the air turns into a comet falls to earth and deals heavy damage in area.(ability gains at the sixth lvl).

-Vivi's Flare-If you have played FF9 you know how it looks like.(ability gains at the sixth lvl).

-Zidane's Lucky seven-If you have played FF9 you know how it looks like.

-Zidane's Grand lethar-if you have played FF9 you know how it looks like.(ability gains at the sixth lvl).

-Trance kuja's Ultima-if you have played FF9 you know how it looks like.(ability gains at the sixth lvl).

-Shiva's Diamond Dust-if you have played FFX you know how it looks like.(ability gains at the sixth lvl).

-Odin's Death-A critical Stike that gives a chance(8%) to kill instantly a non-hero unit.(Just like Critical Strike,but without the red numbers)(Like Critical strike Shows the "damage"with red numbers,I'd like to show with red letters "DEATH".Or like W3 RoC custom map The Death Sheep Writes at the screen with blood Splash,i'd like to write with blood "DEATH"

Can someone plz make these spells(I won't forget to give a credit) :wink:

Level 9
1) Run through - needs a better name, but its a good idea.
2) Meteor - rather easy to do. I might do a map with several of your ideas.
3) Multi Aura - Darky already did it.
4) Ninja Speed Attack - not bad, but I probably won't do it.
5) All those FF9 spells - I don't play it; please elaborate.

~The_Raven

Level 4
-Vivi's Flare-The whole screen exept the units and the buildings) turns into black.While the black screen rays of YELLOW light are gathered from all the sides(of the screen) in the target spot.And then......BOOOOOOOMMM.An enormous YELLOW explosion damages all enemies.

-Zidane's Lucky Seven-I do not remember it exactly but I'll give it a try.I think a tresure box appears infront of him,a rainbow comes from the inside the box and have a chance 1/7 to deal heavy dmg to all enemies,or a chance 6/7 to do 1dmg to all enemies.

-Trance Kuja's Ultima-(My fav)he releases a fat beam of blue light in the sky.After 2.5 sec at least 1000 little beams of blue light falls down in an area and deals A LOT of dmg to enemies(the light doesn't fall like starfall or monsoon,but just like ONE wave of blizzard)and the multi-explosions in the area.

-Zidane's Grand lethar-Grand lethal is very cool spell.The whole screen(doodads,trigger) exept of the units turns into dark blue.then the caster does something like red stamps with his hands on the enemies,dealing them great dmg.

-Shiva's diamond dust-With a kiss of her the whole place freezes and ice spikes are coming up from the ground.After 2 sec with a clap of her hands the frozen place and the spikes tunr into little broken pieces of glass.

I think now someone can make the FF9,X spells. :wink:

Level 4
Stathis said:
-Vivi's Flare-The whole screen exept the units and the buildings) turns into black.While the black screen rays of YELLOW light are gathered from all the sides(of the screen) in the target spot.And then......BOOOOOOOMMM.An enormous YELLOW explosion damages all enemies.

-Zidane's Lucky Seven-I do not remember it exactly but I'll give it a try.I think a tresure box appears infront of him,a rainbow comes from the inside the box and have a chance 1/7 to deal heavy dmg to all enemies,or a chance 6/7 to do 1dmg to all enemies.

-Trance Kuja's Ultima-(My fav)he releases a fat beam of blue light in the sky.After 2.5 sec at least 1000 little beams of blue light falls down in an area and deals A LOT of dmg to enemies(the light doesn't fall like starfall or monsoon,but just like ONE wave of blizzard)and the multi-explosions in the area.

-Zidane's Grand lethar-Grand lethal is very cool spell.The whole screen(doodads,trigger) exept of the units turns into dark blue.then the caster does something like red stamps with his hands on the enemies,dealing them great dmg.

-Shiva's diamond dust-With a kiss of her the whole place freezes and ice spikes are coming up from the ground.After 2 sec with a clap of her hands the frozen place and the spikes turn into little broken pieces of glass.

I think now someone can make the FF9,X spells. :wink:

Level 4
have you finished with the spells?Yesterday i returned from a trip to China and i need them....!!!!!!!!!!!!Wicker is Odin's Death ready?????

Level 2
hey

I can make any of those except the ff9's (don't know what they are) and the "run through". Post mail me if you would like help.

Level 4
Re: hey

plz someone i NEED these spells,wickermAn is "Odin's Death" ready?i need at least KUja's ultima,lucky seven and ninja's speed attack

Level 6
Oh, sorry, i was on a damn holiday til today, never got to tell you. I can make it unless i don't run into trouble couz i have enough on my mind right now... And i can make Demon pray unless someone else've started already.

EDIT: Ah, never mind, i can't make any spells, i'm too busy at the moment... :( I'm just about to finish my maze, and have some things to do in my RPG, i'm sure someone else can do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.