• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm having real trouble with this spell business. Are there any tutorials people know about in making spells from scratch?
-The main trouble I'm having is creating different types of buffs or ailments on targets e.g I can get the symbol of the buff in the buff screen but the buff I crate wont work- One of the spells I attempted to make was a DOT spell that slows both run speed and attack speed also the speed reduction itself only works during the day.- I tried to do this with the poison knife spell of the wardens but I don't know how to do a reduce attack speed ailment and I don't know how I can make the speed reduction only work at night.
----The Hero I am trying to make here is a Sun Shaman Any one who has other spell ideas please post here---

Level 10
its under attack speed factor and movement factor.
if you want a 50% reduction then put factor as 0.5, or if you want a 20% reduction in speed, put the factor as 0.8 (80% of the current speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.