• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell: Hand of Gul'dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello ! Can someone please create me the spell Hand of Gul'dan ?
The spell must have 3 levels.
Level 1 : 100 instant damage AOE ( 600 range ) + 5 damage over time ( 5 seconds ) ; stun all the units in that area for 1 second(if you can add that,if you can't it's ok) ; 100 mana cost ; 20 seconds CD.
Level 2 : 150 instant damage AOE ( 650 range ) + 10 damage over time ( 5 seconds ) ; stun all the units in that area for 1.5 seconds(if you can add that,if you can't it's ok) ; 150 mana cost ; 17 seconds CD.
Level 1 : 200 instant damage AOE ( 700 range ) + 15 damage over time ( 5 seconds ) ; stun all the units in that area for 2 seconds(if you can add that,if you can't it's ok) ; 200 mana cost ; 15 seconds CD.

Level 2
Well,I actually copied it on my map but it isn't working.I copied the spells from Object Editor(the dummy unit too) and the triggers.
Is there any leak?
2mzzeo7.jpg

Level 25
Leaks wouldn't prevent it from running..
Add a Game Text message to the trigger to see if it runs at all.

And set the "Add a 66 second water elemental" to a 2 second elemental. I forgot to change that.

What I can see in the trigger, it should work. :)
Can you double click the tempAbility1 and tempAbility2 and make sure they're adding the custom abilites?

Level 2
I've done that and still it isn't working(well,just the damage over time works):
2958nl1.jpg

Maybe is this a bug?Bcs that's a buff from another spell of mine:
xku73c.jpg

Level 25

You did modify the targets allowed in both of the spells.
When you set a spell to target heroes, you set it to only allow heroes.
The trigger already did target heroes AND normal units. So you should've just copied them over and not touched the targets allowed. =/

I also fixed your orc peon, the race needs to be set to orc or it will summon the building instead of constructing it.

Attachments

• SilverpineForest.w3x
    941.4 KB · Views: 41
Level 2
1.Sorry about that,but I modified the target because it wasn't working from the start,so i thought i should add more targets.I didn't really know it will only work on heroes.But as I said,it wasn't working before I modified it either.
2. Oh thank you,so that's why he was still hammering the buildings after they were completed xD . I haven't noticed :D

Well,it's working now,so thank you again,and sorry for the time you've lost with me :D .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.