• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell- Damage Increase Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need some help with a spell. I want to make it increase the damage of a unit by a % but i want it to include the bonus damage (from items and stats).
I would also like to know how can I make a spell that is triiger enhanced able to be blocked and a spell that cannot be blocked (physical). Help pls

Level 22
1) doesnt roar add the percentage from items? make a targetable ability and a trigger that causes u dummy to cast a 75 AoE roar-based spell when at the targeted unit of ability being cast

2) u need conditions, check if the targeted or picked units are magic immune or has the buff spell block and stuff

Level 1
yes but roar only boosts base damage. i need something that boosts base damage and bonus damage by %.

Level 6
Make some targetable ability and then add to target unit some item-based damage bonus (command aura targetable on self and lowered range for example).

You can also rework Inner fire

Level 1
Yes I've thought of the item-damage increase but i need a variable to calculate the damage of the unit and inner fire also increases only base damage.
I also want to ask how can i make a ability not to show up as an icon when i give it to a unit or are only item abilities like that?

Level 6
Then you must calculate damage with bonuses and add specific damage. You can make it by item ability with multiple levels - lvl 1 add +1 dam, lvl 20 +20 dam ...

But if I can say it will not be appretiated enough for that work

Level 1
I know i can make it an item ability with levels but i don't know how to calculate the damage with bonuses.
since there is "dice" bonus (random damage ex. 21-24) it makes it hard to calculate and i can detect every item the hero or unit is holding to add them to bonuses. I need an accurate and fast way to calculate theire exact damage with bonuses or just an ability that does that .. i dont know either way work for me.
PS roar increases only base damage

Status
Not open for further replies.