• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Book Skill as Normal Skill (Skills Inside Spellbook Level Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Edit: Right, sorry I've figured it out as quickly as I started up this thread, please close this. Sorry, and thanks!

Level 5
Each level in the Spell Book asks for what spells you want to put in them, so for example I had Firebolt and Force of Nature inside the first level of the book. I made two separate abilities which were basically the same as the aforementioned spells, but they were of stronger power (e.g. Firebolt dealing more damage and FON creating more treants). I had basically created stronger spells for each individual level.
Pic related:
full

Level 5
If this system fits the bill, I recommend Libram as an alternative with its own minor nuances. This system you can avoid redundancy.

In the future, post your solutions, rather than leaving thread bare, for future developers.
Alright, thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.