• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Assistance Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This thread is old. I moved on a bit from what is displayed in this thread. I do appreciate Drain Pipe's attempt at help, it's appreciated, since it's very annoying not to get help. The link to what I DO need and what I am Watching and that is linked in a different location is here-
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=317344#post317344
You'll note it is no longer a request for assistance. While assistance is grand, The map is being delayed by the lack of these spells.

More info here-
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38062

Last edited:
Level 10
Ok, well firstly, I need you to explain at least a few of the abilities in better detail. Also, don't beat around the bush; tell us what you want and what your problem is, all that extra stuff is just confusing me.

Firstly, I'm not sure what your first problem is.

also, you don't really specify which aura effects you want with each, so there's really no problem that I can help you with because I can't figure out your question.

Also, numbers would be a plus, as well as conditions and setup of your abilities and how you would LIKE them to work, and nothing else. If you don't want to give specific numbers, use variables like X, Y and Z instead.

anyways, now that that's taken care of, please repeat your problem, but be specific and tell us what you want to know, and what you wish to do.

Level 40
Aye, but with threads this old (almost a month, generally necroposting is > a week or 10 days) just PM the author, or wait for them to revive it, or something, please.

Meh, we'll see if he ever gets back to this anyways -.-

The problem with just posting in it, though, is that they generally don't check a thread 3 weeks after the last post (well, the first one too in this case), and it annoys a lot of other people. (I didn't write the forum rules, blegh, but I have to enforce them)

Level 5
I got back to it. Thank you Drain Pipe, my actual response is edited in to the old request. It was a little necroposting, but it was helpful necroposting for me, and better then I have gotten so far. My map's delayed due to my inability to make an efficient slave system.

Status
Not open for further replies.