• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spel request - Deep Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need an ice spell for my new game. It needs to be likefrost breath only to all units in an area in a range the hero can choose (like flambreak only ice). I need it to create a weather effect of snow in that area then i need all the targeted units to be frozen in place with a giant frozen-breath like buff (so they look frozen in ice). I want the freeze to last 10-15 seconds, something like that. The spell's effect should be somethin like the ice things from Blizzard crashin on each unit that is about to get frozen, dealing a little bit of damage. This will require soem serious JASS but I will credit and give a rep. point to anyone who stands up for the challenge. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.