• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Specific Unit enter region trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone! How would I make it so one particular unit, a hero unit, activate a message and camera movement when he walks over a region? I have the camera and the message part figured out... but The only way I can do it is to have "Unit enters region" So all of my other units activate the same trigger! I just want the Hero to activate the trigger once and not display the message more than once. Ive looked through past posts cant seem to find anything. Thanks for the help!

Level 13
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (name of your hero)
also if there is more then one of the same hero you have to pick the hero you want with this trigger
  • (Triggering unit) Equal to Footman 0007 <gen>
also when you said this "I just want the Hero to activate the trigger once and not display the message more than once" does that eman you want the trigger to turn off if so
  • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.