• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Special arrow spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi guys,
I want to make an arrow spell which has three arrows and they attack units and they cause damage like -20HPs per second and movement speed reduction. It would be autocast. What triggers do i need?
Please help me about that. I woudl really appreciate that and rep+!

Level 5
well i guess you could make 2 dummy units who cast the same spell but without dealing any damage.. create them at the place of the caster so it will seem like if the caster shot 3 arrows and in fact only 1 of these 3 arrows will deal the real damage and poison to the unit its targeting

Level 11
I havent tried it yet but I will download it once my other download is complete. :)

Level 5
its a good map . seems you have puttin a lot of effort in terraining . anyways its cool and cold 1 . but needs a lot of time to win . and has no superior things or changes from any melle map its just the same but with defferent terrain.
you could have added super heroes into it that u can drive by races and some stuff of scary icy and shattery abilities

Level 15
Many thanks Anton Thabalin that you told me these good things about my map. Yes, i will plan to add mroe mighter heroes which can be only picked frome tier 3. There is a quest, too, and there are already 8 strong heroes. I am planning to add much more icy things and abilities. However, i am nwe to triggering so would you help me about it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.