• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spearman Lordaeron

Spearman of Lordaeron armed with a spear of the highest quality and large shield, used in the army of the Alliance.

Attention
Please do not forget to change the name of the portrait, as the name of the portrait must be identical to the model name + _Portrait at the end. For example: model "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L" then his portrait should be such "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L_Portrait". If there is at least one difference from the model name portrait will not work.

Update:

22.07.2019 Last UPDATE
- The symbol "L" is displayed correctly from any angle ( For the cinematic )
- Changed the geometry of the medium armor
- Removed unused materials and textures

P.S. I made this update so that the models with Lordaeron symbols used in the videos were displayed correctly and were always visible regardless of the camera.
Also in the future I will be guided by the same principle for new models.

- Portrait fix

- Small fix
- Added alternative models
- Changed the icon

- Changed the position spears
- Improved attack animation

- Changed the position of the arms.
- Changed shield
- Added alternative model

- Fix animation "Attack - 1" and "Attack Defend"
Contents

Spearman Lordaeron_Heavy (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Heavy_L (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Heavy_L_A (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Icon (Icon)

Spearman Lordaeron_Icon_Alter (Icon)

Spearman Lordaeron_Light (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Light_L (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Light_L_A (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Medium (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Medium_Alter (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Medium_Alter_L (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Medium_Alter_L_A (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Medium_L (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Medium_L_A (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Portrait (Model)

Spearman Lordaeron_Portrait_Alter (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Good model edits with big care of detail. Work in-game and perform well. Approved.
Level 2
Haha, sorry, I didn't mean that he should copy. The suggestion was to make the attack animation more dynamic, so it uses his body at the attack, not just the arm alone, while the body stands (torso) still. It's a great and usefull model even in this state obviously :D

Level 24
Haha, sorry, I didn't mean that he should copy. The suggestion was to make the attack animation more dynamic, so it uses his body at the attack, not just the arm alone, while the body stands (torso) still. It's a great and usefull model even in this state obviously :D
I do not agree with you, the torso there takes part in the movement no less than the hand, but I agree that the movement of the model forward is practically absent . I have an idea to make an additional attack animation with lunges.

Level 24
PD: Yes, is really nice how u listen us and try to improve. The only thing i wanted to say is that "keep improving ur stuff, but dont change it to look like other guys stuff". Cause surely, urs is better :). Like with this spearman for example, ur animation may need a bit work, but i prefer u to improve it a bit (like u did making it more "straight forward attack") than to make it look more like stefan k (or direfury).
Don't worry, bro, it'll be fine.

Level 4
OOOO! Very cool, better footman models, but keeps it simple enough to be massable unit.
Hey if you had the time could you make a Scarlet one? Or really of any of your models?