• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SpawningPool

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
spawning pool acid green

Model by Markus3832 in 2004 and originally for wc3sear.ch

Please give proper credits.
Contents

SpawningPool (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « [Date = 8th of August, 2007] [Approval status = Approved] [Rating = (7) Very Good] [Main points] [x] SpawningPool is stable and useful.

M

» Wolverabid «

[Date = 8th of August, 2007]
[Approval status = Approved]
[Rating = (7) Very Good]

[Main points]
[x] SpawningPool is stable and useful.

Level 6
Well, i guess i could. But then you have to tell me what to add.

And, try to avoid saying things like "No wonder it looks so bad" because that might make the creator very sad (In lack of other words (I suck at english(I am 14 and from sweden you see))). Think before typing.

Level 6
I think well enough befor i type (also my english is rather bad too (i'm 14 and from Ukraine you see), i said it looks bad due to the fact it doesint even look like the actual pool and 168 polys is too low for a building.

i understand that it must be hard to make a model (playing around in my cuz's 3dmax i couldint even figure out how to make animations or add textures), but this model is very low quality and wouldint even be usefull in a game (and why make a model if in a game it doesint look on par with the other models?). sorry but it does look bad and me saying "good attempt" aint going to help any.

also if you really want to make it better then look at the original building.

Level 9
unknownczar, this model is a good model, and is low in KB. So i think that is better than some 600 KB model that is really good.

PS. Markus3832, thanks for all the great Starcraft models for my map, Starcraft Armageddon. DL it in the downloads if you want to see your work in action.

Level 2
5/5 here. I think it is about time someone made this. If you guys wanna critisize this, make one yourself and see how we critisize yours! Anyway, good job on the spawning pool, Markus. Keep it up.

Level 9
Ok Markus, check in the maps dl section, then go to all authors- then change it to -doom_legion, iron_warrior. The map has a picture of a hydralisk. You could dl it now or wait another day or 2 and get the new version that we are making. Oh and thanks for all your models! Keep it up!

Level 3
from the preview this model looks terrible but i will use it until a better model comes out and eventually ill finish my space/trench war map (I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT DOSNT LOOK LIKE THE STARCRAFT VER)

I think well enough befor i type (also my english is rather bad too (i'm 14 and from Ukraine you see), i said it looks bad due to the fact it doesint even look like the actual pool and 168 polys is too low for a building.

i understand that it must be hard to make a model (playing around in my cuz's 3dmax i couldint even figure out how to make animations or add textures), but this model is very low quality and wouldint even be usefull in a game (and why make a model if in a game it doesint look on par with the other models?). sorry but it does look bad and me saying "good attempt" aint going to help any.

also if you really want to make it better then look at the original building.

I see your point, and your English is fine, I wouldn't be able to tell you were from the ukraine

Level 10
This is so simple, yet so complex. I like how the liquids move, althou they are standing out too much. And the skin needs a little rework, looks fairly blurry. You also need fair particles like toxic vapor coming off the acid. Other than those flaws, REP Bringin!