• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Sorceress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, i was wondering if someone could make me a sorceress thats a medic with marine armor thats ready for space combat :thumbs_up:

Level 6
Mechanical Man if you read the posts then maybe you wouldn't look like such a hypocrite, "Why don't you just look around instead of whining" I have already showed him the link to General Franks model.. Also, he has only posted once you just keep posting. Looks to me like u have no life and need some1 to pick on

Level 25
Mechanical Man if you read the posts then maybe you wouldn't look like such a hypocrite, "Why don't you just look around instead of whining" I have already showed him the link to General Franks model.. Also, he has only posted once you just keep posting. Looks to me like u have no life and need some1 to pick on

He deleted his posts you fool. Maybe you should have looked and realised that

Unfortunately I can see his deleted posts. One of them was three smilies. Mechanical Man has all the right in the world to post that after the spam that is a post composed of three smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.