• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Southern Realms 1.7 protected

Spawn Based Risk like War of Lost Kingdoms but better....
Contents

Southern Realms 1.7 protected (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Yeah I had fun, nice map and nice ideas. I like how you made terrain. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]

M

MasterHaosis: Yeah I had fun, nice map and nice ideas. I like how you made terrain.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 1
Thats Cool

I like it i enjoyed the "Deep Ones" nice colored tooltips and the spells were fun map movie in start could be cut :pal:

Level 35
Cool idea, but there's just one thing I can't help but wonder about. Was that nomad lead horse shooting me with magic? I really don't see how a horse can use dark magic, but this one certainly seemed to. Also, I was going around killing buildings, but only 1 came under my control. I would also mention about the starting movie (it was long, tedious and completely unnecessary, making it all the more infuriating that I couldn't skip it), but you've already said that you'll cut it :)

Love the textures, BTW! Really suits the races! :)