• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Source Filmmaker [-] Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Okay so I did this Audio Clip and I am now thinking of making a video for it. It's this kind of Half-Life 2 Montage.

However the problem is that I am not very skilled with video editing programs and capturing programs. So I am asking if here in Hive there is any one who would like to share bits of his/her knowledge.

I've been thinking of making the video with Source Filmmaker to creates scenes I want to but if it's not possible I must stick to already-existing videos and take in-game video material (I do not know how yet).

And of course I can't leave you hanging with no Audio Clip so I attach it here.
Additionally I would like to have feedback about the Audio Clip. (is there something you can't hear properly, does sounds clip at some points and if there is some other weird stuff)

Attachments

• Half-Life - Time.mp3
    3.2 MB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.