• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soul Town

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dungeon fallen orcs, serves to summon demons, has an aura of fear-reducing defense.

Keywords:
Dark Horde, Fel Orc, Demon slave, Soul Town, Building.
Contents

Soul Town (Model)

Reviews
15:22, 26th Oct 2014 MiniMage: Work on lowering the filesize.
I like this one alot

pros:

I love the shape, its tall, wide, covered in sharp things, that look like a giant scary pokey cage. good stuff. torture implements every where, its got a dark creepy vibe. great stuff.

the giant crystal is made team color (I feel purple/pink is too draenai-ish and I personally would go for a red or green crystal thus it can be controlled by the editor which is awesome.)

cons:

1.) again I feel you're over using the black texture, this issue is suffered by your orc lumber mill as I said earlier as well. perhaps add some more stone bricks or somthing. any thing. the contures and bends look nice, but when made one flat black color they just get lost in the flat black.

2.) the chains that are on the ground only, and half on the wall half on the ground are one thing, but it would add so much more if you made some of the chains that are only attached to the wall sway a bit left and right or so. buildings with wiggling flags or opening doors or even swinging ropes and chains have a lot more life to them.

3.) I think some in-model braziers are in order here.

a great fel orc structure, very reminiscent of the dark eldar from war hammer, perfect for summoning those ''void walkers'' and stuff.

8/10 I feel it needs more textures and a touch more animation work =D

Level 9
The Entrance Could look more menacing and the decorations can be more than just flags and skulls otherwise good job I really like the crystal 3.7/5